Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

woensdag 26 maart 2014

WoW




Hi Guys. 

It's a long time ago that I participated in this meme. Waiting on Wednesday hosted by Breaking the Spine
But I thought: Let's give it a try again :D So I did and there are a lot of awesome books waiting to be published. One of my favorites:

Totally forgot about this one: City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. The sixth book in the Mortal Instruments serie. I can't wait to read it. 


City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)Published May 27th

I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!



What is your book, you can't wait to read?
I really like to know :D

Have a great Wednesday and don't forget about my giveaway. 

Mariska

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I am really looking forward to seeing how this series comes to an end. Thanks for sharing :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice! Been seeing this around a lot lately! Couldn't really get into the series myself but do hope that you enjoy this conclusion!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen