Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

vrijdag 21 maart 2014

FFF

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Yaaay!! It is already Friday, sooo time for another Feature and Follow Friday. This meme is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can read. This meme is al about making new book blogger friends al around the world. So if you like to be my follower, just let me know and I will be your follower as well. 
Now time for this weeks quistion: 


Question of the Week: How have your reading habits changed in the past few years? Did you get interested in a new genre? Do you read more? Less? Why do you think your habits changed, if they did.


In the last couple of years I read more genres then only the fantasy and YA. I read urban fantasy, adult, dystophia and more genres. But I stick with fantasy. That is my numbre 1 genre. 
I also read more, but that was only when I noticed that I could buy books for a good price at the bookdepository. If I didn't, I wouldn't read as many books as I do now. 


What about you? 

Have a nice friday. And btw: Happy Spring!!

Don't forget this awesome bloghop. You can win a book of your choice up to 10 euro Booking into spring

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Yeah I found myself reading more dystopian too! Lots and lots of YA as well, but I was deprived of good YA as a teen!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hopping through. I have a random question for you. Your English is so good. Was it hard to learn? I assume you took it for many years in school. I once heard that Dutch is the closest language to English, although I don't know if that's true. Do you think there are many similarities?
    My FF

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi there! YA just took off recently it wasn't really around to much when I was a teen eiterh which is good for me cause I like it now! I read classics as a teen! new bloglovin follower

    <3
    Brittany @ Please Feed The Bookworm
    Follow Me Here

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hopping through....omg my TBR is soooooooooo long now, no thanks to Amazon's freebies ;) I'm reading a lot of different genres, too, although my favorites this past year have stuck to paranormal, fantasy, and new adult contemporary romances.

    Tiffany @ A_TiffyFit's Reading Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen