Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zaterdag 1 maart 2014

STS



It's Saturday, sooo time for a nother STS!! STS is hosted by Tynga and here we post our new books, books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. 


And the last week of February I got this one. You know I got the last 3 books in this serie last week, but I couldn't find this one in our local bookstore. That is why I bought this one on ebay. And I got it in just a couple of days. I am really happy with it. I finally can start reading this serie.


Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)


Did you got some great books last week?
Like to share them with me?

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Ooh nice! Glad you finally got book 1! Hard to start a series without that one, right? ;) Hope you enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice. I have yet to read this book, but I did watch the movie. I hope you enjoy this book.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I was a little mixed by this one I confess but I hope you'll like it. happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I always wanted to read that book. Hope it's great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I loved the whole Beautiful Creatures series! I hope you'll enjoy it, too.

    Happy Sunday :) Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I read Beautiful Creatures when it came out and really enjoyed it. I still haven't finished the rest of the series though. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I never read the series but it does sound good!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love buying books on ebay, it's like an online thriftstore :D Plus you can always find some amazing deals on new books for much less than a bookstore. Hope you like this series!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I've seen that one around a bit. I hope it's good! Enjoy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I hope you enjoyed it more than I did. I didn't like book one, though I am interested to see if they get better. Happy reading! My STS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I haven't read beautiful creatures yet have heard great things about it tough :)

    Rimsha@Ramblings of a Bookworm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen