Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zaterdag 29 maart 2014

STS

Stacking the Shelves


Yaaay!! Time for stacking the shelves hosted by Tynga. 
And I got something to show you guys. It's only one book, but I am totally happy with it. 
I won't show you a photo of it, because my camera isn't working so good anymore, but I show you a picture from internet. But it doesn't make it any less awesome :D


The hardcover. Because I think that I will love this serie and than I can buy the 3th book as soon as it is published :D Am I smart or am I smart?


Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)


And today I was checking our locale bookstore but it was closed :( They are making a re-start with a different name and they will open next weekend. Yaaay!!
When I saw this store was closed I went to the second hand store around the corner and they where open but they didn't got any books I wanted to read. So that's why I got only one book this week. But I think a really great book, at least I hope so :D

Did you guys got some great books this week? 
Send me a message with your blog and I will go to your blog to see what you got. 



Have a great weekend!!!

Mariska

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I totally want to read this series, but I haven't gotten around to it yet! I'm glad the bookstore is being re-opened, my greatest fear is that the indies around me will leave! Happy reading :)

    My StS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I've heard good things about that book. Enjoy it : ) My STS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Something strange & deadly is still high on my wish list. Happy reading :D!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Enjoy it! It certainly does have a beautiful cover. Following via GFC.
    Laura
    http://thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves-march-292014.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gotta hate it when stores are closed when you want to go. But Something Strange and Deadly looks awesome. I've always loved that cover. =D

    Happy Reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen