Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

dinsdag 25 maart 2014

Top Ten Tuesday


Yaaay! It's already time for my fav meme. Hosted by the broke and the bookish. Thank you guys, for hosting such a great meme. 

This weeks top 10:

What's on your bookish bucket list??

And my answer is: What not?

 * My own library in my house, something like this?


With my favorite books? What a dream, I don't think it is realistic. But you know, a girl should have her dreams. :D



* Work in a bookstore, yes, I think that would be awesome and a dream that could be realstic. 

* Own al the books on my to read list. Sigh....that would take a lot of money. 


* Ones in my life I really want to go to BEA. I am sooo jealous of you guys who live in the USA. 
In the Netherlands we got the boekenfestijn, but this is very small and most of the time you got only older books, but for a great price. So that is great. 



* I would love to get 500 followers or more. That is one of the things on my list as wel. 


And I think that this would be my list, it is not a top 10 but I hope this is also okay. 



Have a great tuesday everyone and if you want to show me your top 10, leave me a message with your link and I will take a visit to your blog. 




3 opmerkingen:

  1. I would also love to go to BEA, but I also live in Europe (Portugal) and it's very expensive to go to the USA. Great list!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I want to go to BEA as well. I live in the US, but NYC is very daunting city. I would need to find a friend to go with. Weird, because I've traveled elsewhere on my own, but one day I do plan to go to BEA.

    And oh how I love that picture of the shelves--built in, yay!--and the reading bench inside the window! Need to add that to my dream house plan too!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Good luck with your list!!! I know a few book bloggers in the Netherlands so maybe you all need to get together and start one of your own!

    I love how this is a Top 10 Tuesday! You may also want to link up to the original Bookish Bucket List, too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen