Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

dinsdag 18 maart 2014

Top Ten Tuesday




It's time for Top 10 Tuesday again!! Yeeey!! :D
This meme is hosted by the broke and the bookish and this weeks top10 would be: 

Top 10 books on our spring 2014 to read list. 

This isn't easy for me but I try to make a top 10.



Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)


1 The Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins this is part 3 in the Sweet Trilogy. And I didn't read the first two, so I think I buy them al together when this one is published. 

Faking Normal

This book sounds so awesome and I just won this one so I wil very soon start with this book. 


Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly, #3)


3. Strange and ever after by Susan Dennard this book is also a 3 book in a serie and I don't have the first two books but ass wel ass the first book in my top 10, I will buy this one together with the first books in this serie because I think it would be an awesome serie to read and I want to read it only when the serie is complete, so I don't have to wait a year to read the next one. 

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

Of course this one is also in my top 10. Hello?? Do I say more? I think everyone who started reading this serie got this one at his or her to read list. 

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)

5. Cress by Marissa Meyer  again the 3th in a serie and I also didn't read the first two. But I love to. I heard so many good things about this serie. 

Nearly Gone

6. Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano sounds like a really good book. And I think it is different then the books I normally read. But I think I would like to read other genres. 

Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)

7.  Dorothy most die by Danielle Paige this book sounds sooo awesome. 

Of Breakable Things

8. Of breakable things by A. Lynden Rolland Only to read about this book. Wooow. I really should read it. I think it is a really emotional book. And I love those books. 

Hexed (Hexed, #1)

Sounds like a really awesome first book in a serie.

Daughter of Chaos (Red Magic, #1)


Yes, I did it. I finished my top 10 in a few minutes. I didn't thought I would finish it so soon.
What do you think about my top 10. And how about yours? Want to share it with me?

Have a great tuesday!!


10 opmerkingen:

  1. Cress was awesome! And I can't wait to read Dorothy Must Die. Thanks for stopping by our Top Ten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great list! I haven't heard of some of these. Of Breakable Things sounds particularly interesting as YA doesn't usually cover people with disabilities.

    Old follower :D
    ★ Under The Mountain's TTT ★

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Faking Normal is one of my favorite books from 2014, this is one that will stay with me for a long time. Great list!
    Thanks for stopping by My Top 10 Tuesday

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I was about to put NEARLY GONE on my list but I didn't have room for it! I haven't really heard much about it so that's why I hesitated. Ohh and I'm super excited about HEXED too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. OOoh nice! Quite a few of these are new to me! But I did choose Dorothy Must Die! Sooooo cannot wait for that one!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I really enjoyed Cress and I hope you will like it!

    TTT @ Words in a Teacup

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. CRESS! Loved it so much. <3 Hope you will too. Also excited to read a few of these :) Great list sweetie. <3 Also, YAY. Faking Normal, hih :D I hope you will love it.
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog a while ago. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Great picks! I am looking forward to reading a few of these myself, especially Dorothy Must Die as I love the look of that one. I hope you find the time to get to them all :) My TTT.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Cress! I hope you love it! Hexed is on my list too. Or maybe I didn't actually put it on my list but I WILL be reading it soon. :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen