Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

dinsdag 4 maart 2014

Top Ten Tuesday!


Whoohoo! Already Tuesday! Did you guys party now that it is Carnaval? I am just now at my home after 2 days of party-ing :D It was fun, especially the first day, Sunday. I even dancend on a bartop. (I think there are some pictures made of me, omg :O) Without drinking any alcohol at that moment ;) I have a lot of fun the last 2 days but there is no energy left in me.  So the best thing I can do after finishing this post is reading a book lying on my couch.

But first: Top 10 Tuesday!!!!!
Top 10 tuesday is hosted by the broke and bookish
This weeks top 10 is Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read :

Splintered (Splintered, #1)
One of those series I really like to read but never got the chance to buy and read it. 

The Selection (The Selection, #1)
I just promised myself that when these books are al three of them out on paperback I will buy them for myself. I love those covers and I the story sounds really good as wel. 

Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)
Okay, the I promised myself this serie as wel when he is finished in paperback. I really want to read it for a while but hardcovers are so expensive :( 

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)
I know, there isn't an excuse for not reading this serie, I know, I know. Sooo I when I bought my self the series above this one, I buy me this serie. lol. Omg! Where can I buy myself a money tree? Does anyone know, please tell me. I promise I won't talk about it with other people ;)

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
Again, I have no excuse for never read anything of this autor :(
Scarlet (Scarlet, #1)
On my to buy, to read list forever....

Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #1)
As wel as numbre 6 on my to buy, to read list forever...

Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)
I think one of the reasons this serie is in my top10 is because of my nieces. They are telling me all the time that I should read it. 

Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)
Don't know what to say anymore...

Burn Bright (Night Creatures, #1)
And this is not all ofcourse. Because I was just looking at my to read list at goodreads and it's a shame what I didn't read. :(
Don't be to hard on me.

What is your top 10. As shameful as my top 10? 
Have a nice day everyone, I am on my couch. :D Reading...


3 opmerkingen:

  1. You should definitely read A.G. Howard, Jeaniene Frost, Tahereh Mafi and Lauren DeStefano. They're all top favorite authors of mine! Kiera Cass and Wendy Higgins? Not so much... lol =P

    My Top Ten!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Good list, I want to read Wither, Splintered and The Selection as well.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OOh nice list! Only ones I've read are Jeaniene Frost (LOVE her!) and I just recently started Tahereh's trilogy. A.G. Howard is in my TBR mountain though!


    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen