Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zaterdag 15 november 2014

STS

Sorry to say, but this is gonna be  a long post. The first half is about sts =)

Stacking the Shelves

Hi everyone.

Already saturday. Last saturday I was still in England, Londen. And I am already a few days in the boring Netherlands.
But before I am going to tell you about my trip to Londen, I am going to show you aaaaall the books I bought there =)
Time for STS

Soooo my new books:

These books are numbre 2 and 3 from the House of Comarre by Kristen Painter(I didn't know that when I bought them, stupid because the numbres are on the spine). The other 3 books in this serie I ordered when I was back in the Netherlands. So they will be one of my new STS in the future. 

Yes, I am one of those who still didn't got to read this serie. But I think I am happy that I bought it when this serie was finished. This serie isn't finished, there are two more books that need to get published :( Because if I like it, I can read it without waiting for a nother one to get published. Sometimes I am such a smart woman =)




My first two books by John Green. Just looking where that hipe is comming from =)
The fault in our stars

And becaus I travel a lot, I bought this cutie =) So I can drink my tea in something more than a paper cup. =)

That was it for my STS. Would you like to see some pictures from my trip to londen?
Oh, btw, it was such a busy weekend that I need to go again very soon. I think in early spring or so =)
Because I didnt saw a lot of Londen.


My first time in a pub, with my best friend Melanie

Yes, I am such a cliche, I asked him nicely and I could go with this bobby on a photo =)






Isnt it lovely by night

And our last day...ofcourse I wanted to shop at oxfordstreet!!
That where my photos of Londen I would like to show you guys =)

Hope you enjoy it.
Have a nice weekend







5 opmerkingen:

  1. OOoh nice! I enjoyed Kristen's House of Comarre series! I'm actually reading the second in its spinoff!

    Marissa Meyer's Lunar Chronicles aren't quite finished yet though. There's 3 books now and the last 2 release next year. So if you want to binge read them, then maybe push them towards the bottom of the TBR stack!

    And wow! Lovely pictures! Would love to visit London one day!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love Cinder and Throne of Glass. Those are incredible reads. I hope you enjoy your reading. London, I need to go there. I just got back from a year and half trip to Italy though so I guess I'll have to wait. :)

    here's mine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ahhhh that mug is so stinkin' adorable! I LOVE OWLS. I also adore John Green's books and Marissa Meyer's books and ohmigod THRONE OF GLASS IS MY FAVOURITE BOOK IN THE WORLD. So yes, lol, I highly approve of this haul. x)
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You got some really good books this week! I loved reading The Fault in Our Stars and Throne of Glass. I haven't read the Lunar Chronicles either, but I probably should get started since I have no excuse now that all the books have been published... Happy reading! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. OH I love London! I need to return..

    Anyways, I hope you enjoy your new books

    Come and check out OUaT's STS !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen