Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

dinsdag 12 juli 2016

Top 10 tuesday



Hi everbody.

Top 10 tuesday for today is a personal one and i like that. Top 10 tuesday is hosted by the broke and the bookish I am very curious about you guys.
10 facts about me

1 I really love to read before i go to sleep and most of the time I fall a sleep reading.
2 I am a 31 yo women with adhd
3 besides reading i love to be creative.
4 I have one brother a stephsister (i always wanted a sister and when i/we was/where 11 yo when her mom and my dad married) and i have a stephbrother.
5 I am an auntie of 2 very beautiful boys
6 I love animals and have 2 pets. A bird and a bunny.
7 I moved for 23 times to different houses in my short life
8 I work with elderly people
9 Since a few weeks i love to collect bookmarks. Especially the once who look like my books
10 I love making photos

How about you? I am going to look at your blogs in a minute😉😉
Dont forget my giveaway. Just
click here

5 opmerkingen:

  1. You've moved 23 times!? That's so many! These are great facts about you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Bunnies are the best! ^_^
    Also really want to get back to posting Top Ten Tuesday. Maybe I'll start again next week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I've moved a lot too, so I know how you feel. I've moved 21 times. It's the worst!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I've moved a lot too, last count was 19 times! Getting itchy feet again so move #20 is on the cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. haha the amount of times I've fallen asleep reading a book is ridiculous. I always wake up very confused as to why I'm still clutching my book. :P
    - Lois @ My Midnight Musing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen