Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

dinsdag 5 juli 2016

Top ten tuesday


Hi everyone..

My first meme for this year. Top ten tuesday. This is hosted by the broke and the bookish. Just go and check there blog 😉

Todays top ten is not an easy one for me thats why i got 5 and not 10. Because these where the only o.

Top Ten Books We Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

I will do it in order of my list at goodreads

1 Demon Bound by Caitlin Kittredge
2 Angles Fury by Bryony Pearce
3 The Repossession by Sam Hawksmoor
4 Such sweet sorrow by Jenny Trout
5 How the white trash zombie got her groove back by Diana Rowland

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I read Demon Bound wayyyy back when myself! I liked it, but kind of fell out of that author's books after a time. Nice picks!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I know of Jenny Trout. But am not familiar with the others.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, I'm not familiar with any of these - but it sounds like they deserve a lot more attention than they're getting!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I've actually seen some of these books around at some point, but I have never read any of them myself. All of them holds some appeal to me, so who knows, I might pick up one of them some day. Happy weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen