Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

woensdag 6 juli 2016

Fan girl moment


Omg! Omg! Omg! I am such a big big big fan of darynda jones. Maybe some of you know that. If you dont know her check her on goodreads. She is really my favorite author. 2 weeks ago I asked her if there are bookmarks or other things with her name or books on it in a store so I can put them on my shelve with my favorite books <3 <3 <3 She told me to mail her assistent so I did. And she send me some bookmarks. *big fan girl moment* *jumping true my home* Sooo now I am going to show you what i get.




Do you ask your favorite author sometimes for bookmarks? This was my first time. And omg am I happy!!!

Hope you have a great day. My day cant go wrong anymore

3 opmerkingen:

  1. That is so awesome and super nice of her! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I know..right? I am sooo happy with this๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

      Verwijderen
    2. I know..right? I am sooo happy with this๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

      Verwijderen