Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zaterdag 13 april 2013

STS 21



Want to join in this awesome meme hosted by Tynga?
Here are some things you need to know when you join this meme.

Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!


My new books this week are only 2, but for me 2 are a lot. Really! Sometimes I see some followers with more than 5 books and I think, is it your birthday every week? :D Not that I am jealous. You all deserve such a great haul.

Okay, here are my books.

Clockwork Princess. <3 Love it. Can't wait to read it. But I am, again, reading the first two in the serie. So I would wait to read this one. And I can tell you, I almost can't wait. LOL.

And here is another book. It was trade with Mishma and I totally forgot about the trade, so I will send her book as soon as possible.

Defiance



A few minutes ago I got some more books (from trading with Christine) and I couldn't wait till next week to show them to you, so here is a picture.


Hope you got some great books this week.
Have a great weekend and happy reading!!

Mariska

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I really love all the covers I hope the stories are as good. Happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I still need to read Clockwork Prince and I have Embrace :) Still need to read it as well! And the Dead and Buried was pretty good. Awesome haul :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Defiance was just OK for me. Nice haul!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Embrace and Entice are my favourite Angel Series from an Aussie Author!I hope you will enjoy them!

    Here is Mine


    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. CLOCKWORK PRINCESS!!! I'm waiting on my order to arrive. It takes forever :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. The Clockwork Princess was an awesome book! Seriously! Also, Defiance is one of my favorite dystopians its so action-packed and adventurous! :D

    Enjoy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen