Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

vrijdag 26 april 2013

FF




Another Feature and Follow Friday. Love this meme. Its hosted by Paranjunky and Alison can Read. And this weeks quistion is:

Q: Is there a song that reminds you of a book? Or vice versa? What is the song & the book?

A: I think in my case it isn't a song but an artist that reminds me of heroic woman in fantasy books. Like Mercy Thompson, Charly Davidson and more of course. I think I love the music of p!nk or paramore in it. If there is some sort of music that reminds me of a book. Because one song is difficult to tell.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hopping through. I can see Pink or Paramore in those books. Strong women.
    My Hop

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great answer and that's really true. :)

    Old follower

    Here's my FF!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi! Good answer. I personally don't have songs associated with books. I like to read in silence. :)

    New follower via GFC.

    Thanks,
    Sandra

    SSBF Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen