Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

vrijdag 12 april 2013

FF




Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunky and Alison can read. This weeks quistion is:

Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

A: I really wish whe got some great reader conventions in the Netherlands to. But I think I should go to one of these if I got some money to do so. It sounds sooo awesome to attend a convention. Btw. If someone knows a convention in the Netherlands, let me know. But I think they wouldn't be so awesome as these.


Have a great day everyone!!
Mariska

I also want you to know that I have a second draw on my giveaway. It's also a post of today, go and check out if you are the winner. :D

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I don't much about the Netherlands so no help from me :-( I've heard excellent things about the Frankfurt book fair though if you're ever looking for one to go to.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great answer! : ) I have the same issue

    New follower via GFC and bloglovin

    my FF and international giveaway

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I would love to attend any of them. Since I live in Sweden it´s kind of hard though =)
    New Follower!
    http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2013/04/follow-friday_12.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love the Netherlands! Such a beautiful country :)


    Here's my FF:http://ireadandtell.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-2.html

    new follower

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The Netherlands is certainly far from all of the ones mentioned. Hopefully you can find one closer to you someday.

    New follower ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Awww, I'm sorry you haven't gone to any in the USA! I live in the USA, and I haven't gone to any either.

    New Bloglovin and Linky follower!

    Check out my FF post!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen