Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zaterdag 31 mei 2014

STS

Stacking the Shelves

It's Saturday!!! Soooo time for a new STS :D
This meme is hosted by Tynga.
And here we can show you guys our new books. And I can tell you that I got 5 awesome newbies, 2 borought books from my niece and one of the books I borought from my grandmother
3 Of them I already read the first week in my new home because I didn't got internet. 

Here are the books I borought from my niece (sorry my camera isn't working good anymore so that's why I get the photos from goodreads)

The white mare by Jules Watsone (the Dutch version)


Wildwood Dancing (Wildwood, #1)    The White Mare (Dalriada Trilogy, #1)


Overkill

Evertrue by Brodi Ashton (if you didn't read this trilogy and you like retellings about persephone, you really should read it)
City of heavenly fire by Cassandra Clare (just got this one yesterday and I really hope it is a great ending in this serie)

Everneath (Everneath, #1) Everbound (Everneath, #2) Evertrue (Everneath, #3)

Such Sweet Sorrow City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

Sooo....what do you think about my stack? I am just smiling because it's so big. Love it.
And in a few weeks I hope to get another big stack of books because I am going to the boekenfestijn, a big event with books, books and more books in the Netherlands.

How big was your stack this week? Want to share it with me?
Have a great Saturday!! And enjoy the weather if you are on my side of mother earth ;)






7 opmerkingen:

  1. I need to continue with the Everneath series. I loved the first book! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love Juliet Marillier's work. It's very dense and can be slow going, but it's pretty much always worth it. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    My StS.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I got 5 books this week, which is quite small for me! I guess I'm a bit of a hoarder... Those Everneath covers look great together, I've been curious about that series for a while but was worried it wouldn't live up to my expectations. Hope you enjoy all your books, and enjoyed the ones you've read!

    Under The Mountain

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Eeeeeeeeeep! City of Heavenly Fire! I can't wait to get it. That book is going to kill me!
    I've only read Everneath and own Everbound but haven't gotten to it yet. Sigh.

    Happy Reading!

    My STS!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. OOh nice! These are new to me! But seeing a lot of CoHF! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great haul! Love it when people read Juliet Marillier and Jules Watson, love their books! I really need to finish the Everneath series as well, it's been such a long time since I read the 1st book that I'll probably have to reread it :) Happy reading!

    Here's My Haul!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. These books look so interesting! Love them! I haven't read City of Heavenly Fire, though. I only read the first book of the TMI series, but I didn't read the ones right after. I'll plan to do so real soon :)

    My First Stacking the Shelves Post

    See you soon!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen