Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zaterdag 18 februari 2012

I Won the Lovely Blog Award!!

Wooow! Look what I got!
Mel from Journey with words gave me this blog award! Thank you very much Mel!
















Please follow the instructions below to pass along these awards to other bloggers you think have great blogs.

The rules are:
1. Link back to the person that bestowed the award upon you.
2. Follow the person that bestowed the award upon you.
3. Pass along to 15 Lovely Bloggers (but I think I go for 10 bloggers :D)

And the 10 people who get this award are:

Mandy
Shanan
Livia
Kate
Cecilia
Sarah
Tara
Jamie
Wendy
Tristen


I hope you are happy with your awards :D

Mariska

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Danke for the nomination, I really appreciate it!
    I won't be spreading it around, many of the blogs I tend to frequent are sort of award-free zones, but I really appreciate you thinking of me, so I am posting your nomination in my sidebar, with a a link to your post. And I am following you already :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Mariska,

    Thank you for the award. I will be posting it soon. Sorry it took me a while to respond.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you for the award. My post will be up tomorrow morning.

    Shanan
    http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanx a lot Mariska, it's sweet and an honour to receive this award! I am however terribly behind in all my blog posts, like the one where I was tagged. I spent over 2 hours writing, answering and coming up with new questions but I don't know who to tag... Also, I still have to do the FFF post AND the mailbox post...
    So I'm gonna skip the tagging part but it's sweet you think of me so much :)

    Hugs!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi Mariska,

    So sorry I've been absorbed promoting my contemp romance book tour, somehow got distracted from my other blog..ugh.. I have added myself using my writer's blog. cecereadandwrite.blogspot.com :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen