Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

maandag 20 februari 2012

Memorable Monday 1















This is the first Memorable Monday hosted by Escape in a book. I think the idea of this is great! You can share your favorite quotes in a weekly meme.
And I have a favorite quote. It's a long time ago when I read this book but the quote still stick with me.

"Life fractures us all into little pieces. It harms us, but it's how we glue those fractures back together that make us stronger"

This quote is from Entice by Carrie Jones. I think it is a fantastic quote, don't you?

Have a nice monday everone!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Yes, that's definitely a fantastic quote! And so true! I haven't read that book yet, but the words you took from it sound really good. Thanks for sharing:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's a brilliant quote :) Entice is that a standalone novel or in the Need-series? I think I have it here if it's one of the Need books, haven't gotten to it yet.

    Thanks for joining in on Memorable Monday, Deze :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wowsers... that is an amazing quote. LOVE IT!!! Makes me want to read that book!! Aching reality poetically described. Thx for stopping by my Memorable!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh yes, I like this quote. : ) Maybe I should read Entice this year. *grin*

    Patricia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen