Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

dinsdag 15 juli 2014







Top Ten Tuesday!! Yaaay. Love this meme and I am happy to join this again. This meme is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
This time it's about our favorite tv shows. But I want to go waaaaay back in time, because I got more favorite tv shows when I was a teenager than know. :) Lol.

                                               

1. FRIENDS!!!




2. Dawson's Creek of course ;)



3. Mirror Mirror this was a tv show in Australia. And I really loved it.



















4. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air



5. Full House



6. Sweet Valley High



7. Beverlyhills 90210



8. Skippy the Bush Kangaroo (oooh boy, am I getting old? yes!!!)




9. Flipper of course!!



10. Saved by the bell



When I am looking at google for my favorite tv series from the olden days ;) I was shocked how old they are. I think we got these series later on tv in the Netherlands but look at those photo's! It's old!! Hahhaha.

Oke, what is your top 10?
Let me remind you that I was a young teenager.

Have a nice day everyone!!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ah Saved by the Bell! That was a fave for me growing up!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. FLIPPER! I still have the VCR. Do you remember the promo where they played "Roll to Me" by Del Amitri? And Saved by the Bell was one of my favorites as well! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yay for Full House. I adored that show as a kid. I went back recently and watched an episode. I thought it was stupid. Some things don't hold up when you grow up I guess.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen