Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

vrijdag 21 februari 2014

FFF

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Time for a new post and this one is with the meme Feature and Follow Friday. This meme is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can read. Why such a meme? Because:

 Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow!


Quistion for this week:

What was the last book that made you cry?

That's an easy one for me. Because I can feel the tears almost again when I think about it. It was Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. And everyone who read this book can understand why I did cry, I think, or I am just a crybaby. LOL. 

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)


What was the last book that make you cry?

Have a nice friday!!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh gosh I forgot this one!
    The ending had me crying like a baby! awesome pick :D
    New GFC follower
    My F&F

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Still haven't read my Hunger Games books yet, I know I have to read them soon though

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I am also a huge crybaby but I definitely did some crying with Mockingjay! Great choice.

    New Bloglovin follower!
    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Good pick. I still haven't read the series but the moments aren't too bad. I should pick it up soon.

    happy Friday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great choice! I just finished this last month! I didn't cry but I can definitely see why anyone would :)

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin
    My FF

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Only read the first 2 Hunger Games books, this is next in my TBR pile! New follower on GFC! :)

    http://www.tashbrilliantbookblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I totally get why you cried, and I shed some tears, too. Some things happened that I wasn't expecting. Like really was not expecting. Old follower :) Thanks for visiting my FF! Sorry I'm late commenting!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen