Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zaterdag 17 augustus 2013

STS


Already the 3th STS on my blog without any other post. Shame on me. But this STS is special. Because it's my birthday. And I got a lot of books from a friend of mine and a lot of money, and I know what I buy with all of that. No, no more books for a few days, but a new bookshelve. I will make a photo of it when I get it and put it on my blog to show it to you guys. But first my new books :)


MY PRECIOUSSSS....


Love them and really can't wait to read them. But first I have a birthday to selebrate.
My 29th already. Ooohw that magic 3 is coming in less than 365 days. I think I skip it and again turn 29.

Have a great weekend everyone!! 

1 opmerking:

  1. *squeee* This series is one of my favorite although I haven't read them all yet. Still... Amazing books! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen