Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zondag 31 maart 2013

RAK April


Just another month gone. :D And time for a new RAK.
I really love this meme. You make bloggers happy with a (new) book. And sometimes you get a book in return.
Just look on this blog Booksoulmates for the rules and more info.

In March I gave Succubus Blues to Stephanie. And she was happy with it :D



For this month I got a new top 5. But any other book from my wishlists are great. Wishlist Bookdepository and my other wishlist at Goodreads
If you want to contact me you can sent me a mail at Mariskaveenbrink@gmail.com

Top 5:
Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews
House Rules by Chloe Neil
Frost burned by Patricia Briggs
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
Muse by Rebecca Lim

I hope you wil get a great RAK this month.
Mariska

1 opmerking: