Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

maandag 9 juli 2012

Memorable Monday

Hi everyone!

Today the weather really sucks (sorry for my language) so I have all the time to go on the WWW, blogging :D




And because its Monday it time for Memorable Monday, hosted by Mari. I choose a quote that possible could happen to me. And of course I laughed at this quote just like so many in the fantastic books of Darynda Jones.

This one is from the book: Second grave on the left (this link is from goodreads)

*****
“Make it quick," I said when I picked up. "Okay. Two men from the FBI are here." Cookie said. Quickly. Crap. "Men in black are at the office?" "Well, yes, but they're actually in more of a navy." Crapola. I so don't have time for men. In any color. "Okay, two questions. Do they look mad, and are they hot?" After a long, long, pause, Cookie said, "One, not really. Two, no comment at this time. And three, you're on speakerphone." After another long, long pause, I said, "Okie dokie then. Be there in a jiff.” ― Darynda Jones, Second Grave on the Left
*****

How about your quote for this monday? Do you like to share it with me?
Happy monday!!!

1 opmerking:

  1. HA HA HA, I LOVED this quote and I actually think that I need to buy these books now, Mariska. Thank you ever so much for sharing, I'm all smiley-face now :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen