Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

vrijdag 1 juni 2012

Random Act of Kindness May

Hi everybody.

It's been to quiet around this blog. I know that and I am sorry. But there where a lot of good things around here. And than you have to make choices. And one of the choices I make was to spend a smaller time on the internet. So that is why you don't see me around as much as a few weeks ago.



And now let me tell you what was in my RAK this month, because I love to participate in this meme.





This book I got from Petra. Thank you very much :D
And I also gave a book to Erika.
It was the pledge by Kimberly Derting.

I hope everybody got a great RAK.
And I wish you all a great weekend!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten