Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

maandag 5 maart 2012

Memorable Monday 3















It is already monday and time for Memorable Monday hosted by escape in a book.
And again I got a very funny quote. :D And it is also a quote by one of my favorite authors.


































****


“Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'
Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
..."At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland."
"Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Bones



****



I am very curious about your quote this monday, want to share it with me?
Have a nice day!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. ADORABLE! I haven't read the book yet, in fact I haven't even read the first series by Cassandra Clare yet, but I WANT TO READ IT SOOOO BADLY! I heard a lot of very, very awesome things about her writing and her stories' plots and now after reading another great quote, I just can't wait to get hands on these books actually. Argh. Why is there too little money, too little time and too many good books? Not. Fair.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. No way... Both of us shared quotes from City of Bones! :D Awesome! I was actually thinking of sharing the exact same one you chose, but luckily chose not to. :P

    Great pick! I love how Jace is so full of himself sometimes. ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I do love this series so much! So many fantastic quotes to take away from it. Great quote this week Mariska.

    My MM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hahahaha, I loved that scene! Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us! <3

    My Quote(s)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen