Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

zondag 26 januari 2014

STS


Whoohoo! Time for a new STS and I got a real big STACK <3 I really love my new books.
The first 3 books I did swap with a friend from goodreads.
I send her 3 books from my bookshelf that I didn't read anymore and she send me 3 from her bookshelf. Here are the books I got from her:





And yesterday I was visiting the boekenfestijn in Rotterdam with my niece. I thought that it would be better then last time when I went to the boekenfestijn in Apeldoorn, but this time it was chaotic and there where so many people. I was happy when we went to her parents house. But I got a lot of books. 


But what I loved about this boekenfestijn where the prizes. I spent (excl. books for my friends) 27,10 at books and I was looking at a Dutch site and if I bought the books at that site I would have to pay 107,81. OMG that's a lot of money. So I think I can say that I am happy with my books :D 

What kind of books did you get last week?
Have a great Sunday!

Mariska

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow! Great haul! I went to het Boekenfestijn in Zwolle came back with 20 books or so. LOL Got them really cheap as well! Love the good pricing!

    Irene @ Ice Queen's Bookshelf

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OOoh nice! These are all new to me but glad you got so many books! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow...nice haul! I really enjoyed Beautiful Disaster. Happy reading!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WoEE was amazing! Book 2 wasn't as good. But I need to read book 3 still. I hope you can stop by mine.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great haul, lots of amazing reads. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen