Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

vrijdag 17 januari 2014

FFF

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Time for another post this week. And it is one of my favorite memes. But the last time I participated in this, was a long time ago :( This meme is hosted by Alison can read and Parajunkee. And every week we get a quistion from them and I always try to make a great answer. But I don't think that works for me this week :(

Who is your blogger BFF? Tell us a little bit about him or her? If not tell us why you need or don’t need a blogger BFF.


I don't think I have a blogger bff. Maybe a long time ago it was Mandy but now she is a mother and is very busy. So she is not really in to blogging anymore. But I don't think I need a blog bff. I think it is really nice that I got so many friends on blogger. And I am always happy when I got some message from you guys. But I am already happy with my bff's in real life. So I keep it that way.


What is your answer on this weeks FFF? Whant to share it with me?

Oh, I just got some news for you. I made a facebook especially for you. So you can be friends with my on fb if you like. Here is the link: Me and my books facebook

Have a great Friday everyone!
Mariska













6 opmerkingen:

  1. At times I feel like I have too many blogging friends! Pretty much every blog I follow, a friendship of some kind gets formed!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Most of us are like that. I can relate :)

    Happy Friday!

    My FF

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The good thing about the blogging community is that there are many blogger buddies! <3

    Btw, I like how you made a facebook page for your blog! :)

    Old Follower

    my FF!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I have blogger friends, but I don't think I have a blog bestie just yet. I'm still new so, maybe sometime in the future!

    New Follower via GFC. :)

    My FF (I answered the wrong question too lol): Isabelle's Book Reviews

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I have met sooo many great people during my short time blogging!! I'm so thankful to have been lucky enough to find one that I talk to on a regular basis!! New follower via gfc :)


    Pivot
    Book Reviews FF

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I don't have one either!

    New follower via GFC! My FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen