Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

maandag 13 januari 2014

Its Monday! What are you reading?



Yes! My second time I join this meme. :D
This meme is hosted by Sheila.
Okay, now the books I read :D

Last week:

I finished this one a day after I make my first Its Monday! What are you reading? post. And it was such a great book to read. Very different then what I read before this one. But Awesome. And I couldn't wait till the next. So I read that one as well.

Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane, #1)     The Mage in Black (Sabina Kane, #2)
Red Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells
Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson #5)The Mage in Black by Jaye Wells



But when my favorite pre-order of last year came in my mailbox. I finished The mage in black very quickly and started on my FAV book ever. No, my FAV serie ever :D LOL


.

Fifth Grave past the light by Darynda Jones
How I loved this book!!! End the ending was sooo romantic. I am even more in love with Reyes. <3 And there isn't a publishing date for the next paperback yet!! Aaargh!! I think I should buy the hardcovers. I really think I should. Especially with my favorite series.





This week:

Green-Eyed Demon (Sabina Kane, #3)

Green Eyed demon by Jaye Wells
After finishing Fifth grave past the light I picked up this serie. Because this is a great serie as well. But when I gave Charley Davidson a 10+  This one get's a 7 :D
And I think I finish this one very quickly, so I think I can read the next one in this serie this week as well.

What did you read last week and what are you reading now?
Hope you have a nice monday!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. OOh nice! I loved Jaye Wells' series and of course it's impossible not to love Darynda Jones' as well! Love Reyes!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, I loved Fifth Grave, and I just read the 2 short stories-one for Charley's POV, one for Reyes, of a bit of their Christmas, so sweet! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen