Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

dinsdag 4 november 2014

Top 10 tuesday. what books do you all want to re-read??



what books do you all want to re-read??

I think the question for me could be: what series do you want to re-read?
Another great top 10 by  the broke and bookish. Thank you girls!!

My top 10 would be: 

First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1)  Moon Called (Mercy Thompson, #1)

Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1) Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) Night Life (Nocturne City, #1)


Wildwood Dancing (Wildwood, #1) City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)


Die for Me (Revenants, #1) Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1) Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #1)


Wooow...and I could go on forever.Because there are a lot more books and series that I would love to re-read. Especially if I could re-read them without the knowledge of these books. So re-reading for the first time. You know what I mean? That would be sooo awesome. 


I wish you al a great tuesday

5 opmerkingen:

  1. OOh nice! I love Charley Davidson! And Halfway to the Grave, Kim Harrison, Gail Carriger! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great choices! If I had to choose a top fifty books or series to re-read then I think six of your choices would have been on my list too :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love Wildwood Dancing! I actually love anything written by Juliet Marillier. Her Sevenwaters series made my list this week. Great picks.
    My TTT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I have yet to read anything by Juliet Marillier, but she's definitely on my list. The Mercy Thompson series is one of my favorites, too! Great list! Thanks for stopping by my Top Ten.

    Amber R. @ BIbliophilia, Please

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen