Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

vrijdag 21 november 2014

Feature and Follow Friday & Five Friday Favourites




Yaaaay!! Friday!! That means for me: WEEKEND!!!
Yesterday I told my self I would stay in bed for a long time. But after my two lovely birds begin to sing I couldnt sleep anymore so I thought I make a blogpost =) A blogpost with a new meme I found. And with an old one =)





Five Friday Favourites is a weekly event hosted by Amanda, Book Badger, where once a week, a five favourites subject will be posted by me and everyone is welcome to join in. You can find out more about Five Friday Favourites and the future subjects here.



This week its about changing covers. 

   Has been changed in to  

Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #1)Unholy Magic (Downside Ghosts, #2)City of Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #3) 
I love the covers of these first 3 books. Really it is so much different then other books on my shelf. And then...numbre 4 and 5...it doesnt make sense.I love the first 3 and I love the last 2. But make up your mind. It's not for the better. They first 3 are awesome and the last 2. Why change it?

Sacrificial Magic (Downside Ghosts, #4).Chasing Magic (Downside Ghosts, #5) 

Looking for Alaska Okay, this one was for the better....Looking for Alaska

 again such a strange change, but I think for the better..

Divergent (Divergent, #1) and the last one...I think I love the cover on the right more...but the book I got is the one on the left...Divergent (Divergent, #1)



************************

And now an old meme I try to join every week. Feature and follow is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can read

Question of the week: Create an ad listing all the quealities and qualifications of your perfect co-blogger - Suggested by Girl of 1000 wonders





Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
This one if a difficult one. I know what I would love in a co-blogger...but how will I put that in words.
I love reading books...but I have difficulties with making reviews. Because English isn't my mother language. I know there are a lot of bloggers who don't speak english but only do this because it is easy to use in a international blog communitie. 

So I like to have some one who speaks perfect Dutch and perfect English...so I can read my books in english but write my review in Dutch...and my co-blogger can translate it in English. It's not that I am lazy, but typing in english takes me a while. I am almost an hour busy with this blog post. Also, because I needed to look for some pictures but that is not the point...I am slow in english. 
My co-blogger needs to be smart and funny...so you guys would like to come more on this blog than you already do =)
I think that are the things I find important. 

What about you guys???





Have a great friday =)








3 opmerkingen:

  1. A funny blogger is nice to have around. I do love that practice your English :) New GFC follower My FF

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Speaking two languages is a definite bonus and I can see how it would be really helpful! New follower on Bloglovin :)

    Here's my F&F!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Humor is pretty high on my list of qualifications too. Next to decent grammar.

    Follower
    Jessi @ The Book Cove

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen