Volgers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin starts soon

Follow on Bloglovin

woensdag 26 september 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 1




Hi everyone!!


This is the first time I am joining Waiting on Wednesday. This meme is hosted by Jill and the idea of this meme is to show everyone wich book you can't wait to read :D


Sooo....I don't think this one would be shocking for you, because I know that a lot of people want to read it as soon as it is published :D






Clockwork Princess
by Cassandra Clare
Expected publication: March 19th 2013




From Goodreads:



Danger intensifies for the Shadowhunters as the New York Times bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy comes to a close.

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.


Have a great wednesday everyone!!







4 opmerkingen:

  1. I can't wait for this one either! I love the Infernal Devices.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I haven't read this series yet, or the Mortal Instruments, but it's on my TBR. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Can't wait for this one! I'm really curious to see how the Infernal Devices will end!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness

    My WOW

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I can hardly wait for this one either! AWESOME pick!

    http://viewfromthehillbookreviews.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-highlander-edition.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen